2. In the advisory committee meeting held on June 29, all councilors agree to the following subjects :
- the ATHIC should continue to be hosted by the asian tri-countries (China-Japan-Korea)
- Speakers outside of three countries may be invited to the ATHIC and the participation of other asian countries can be considered by the hosting local organization committee.
- the ATHIC will be held every 2 year. Of course, there could be some variations depending on the condition by the host country and other conference schedules.
- the next ATHIC will be hosted by Japanese Local Organization Committee at University of Tsukuba in 2008.
3. All contributions are downloadable in ppt of pdf format via the conference webpage http://him.phys.pusan.ac.kr/~athic2006.
4. The next HIM (HIM 2006-09) will be held in KIAS (Korea Institute of Advanced Study) on September 28 (Thu) ~29 (Fri), with following invited speakers (tentative) :
Sep. 28 13:00 - Sep. 29 17:00
· Peter Braun-Munzinger (GSI)
· Mannque Rho (Saclay)
· Su Houng Lee (Yonsei)
· Johanna Stachel (Heidelberg)
· Pyungwon Ko (KIAS)
· Tetsuo Hatsuda (Tokyo)
· Ho-Ung Yee (KIAS)
· Youngman Kim (KIAS)
· Xiaohong Wu (KIAS)
· Ju-Hwan Kang (Yonsei)
· Tae-Sun Park (KIAS)
· In-Kwon Yoo (Pusan)
Prof. B. Hong and Prof. B. Ko will serve as main organizers for the HIM 2006-09 at KIAS. An active program will be updated at the HIM-hompage (http://him.phys.pusan.ac.kr) Active participations to the HIM 2006-09 will be highly appreciated.
5. A proposal (title : Study of the strongly-interacting matter under extreme conditions) to the Topocal Research Program of APCTP is well prepared by HIM organization members under Prof. Jin Hee Yoon's direction and submitted.
The final version of the proposal can be found in :
As one can find in the proposal, the HIM 2007 plan is still tentative. Every additional new suggestion is welcome to the 2007.
6. The HIM-prologue website (http://him.phys.pusan.ac.kr/~him --> "HIM È°µ¿") is updated with Dr. M. Rho's letter ;'A Memorandum of the Historical Moment' regarding the beginning of the HIM.